Splash & Dash Updates
**June 30 Update - ALL Splash & Dash events are CANCELLED for 2020. We appreciate your excitement and patience to see these events rescheduled in 2020 but COVID has other plans.
2020 Event Dates
- All 2020 events are cancelled and will not be rescheduled.
400m or 800m swim
5k run (2 x 2.5k loops)
- Participants can choose to complete the 400m swim loop once or twice (35 min cut off time).
- Participants can choose to complete the 2.5k run loop once or twice (90 minute total cut off time).
- $15 early registration per event.
- $20 race-day registration. Must have USAT membership card!
- Pre-Register for all 4 events for $55!
200m swim (parallel to shore)
2k run (2 x 1k loops)
- 200m swim is in shallow water parallel to shore.
- The run is 2 loops, out and back on the paved trail, with runners passing the aid station at half-way.
- $10 early registration per event.
- $15 race-day registration. Must have USAT membership card.
- Pre-Register for all 4 events for $35!
Splash & Dash Event & Clinic Schedule:
5:30-6:20pm – Registration, check-in, set-up your gear
6:20-6:30pm – welcome remarks, instructions, Q & A
6:30pm – Youth waves start the short course (200 meter swim & 2-loop, 2k run on the trail)
6:40pm – Adult waves start the long course (400 meter swim course, complete it 1-4 times & a 2-loop, 5k run on the trail)
- 3 certified lifeguards on the swim course plus additional volunteers
- entire run on a non-motorized paved path
- water station at the start/end of each loop
- cookies & fruit for all participants & volunteers
7:30pm – educational seminar of various topics & guest speakers (USAT Certified Coaches, local elite athletes, nutritionists, etc). **Will be held a the main pavilion where registration occurred.