2019 Event Dates:
**All events and clinics will be held on Wednesday evening at Waterfront Park in Clermont, FL.
**6:00p start time for Youth/Short Distance.
**6:10p start time for Adult/Long Distance.
**7:00p start time for educational seminar/guest speaker.
- March 13, March 27
- April 10, April 24
- May 8, May 22
- June 5
800m swim (2 x 400m loop)
5k run (2 x 2.5k loops)
- Participants can choose to complete the 400m swim loop 1-3 times (35 minute cut off time).
- Participants can choose to complete the 2.5k run loop 0-3 times (90 minute cut off time).
- $15 early registration per event ($70 for all 7 events).
- $20 race-day registration. Must have USAT license.
100m/200m swim (parallel to shore)
- Participants can choose to complete the 100m or 200m swim in shallow water parallel to shore.
- Participants can choose to run the 2k run loop or skip the run (60 minute cut off time).
- $10 early registration per event ($40 for all 7 events).
- $15 race-day registration. Must have USAT license.
Splash & Dash Event & Clinic Schedule:
5:15-5:45pm – Registration, check-in, set-up your gear
5:45-6:00pm – welcome remarks, instructions, Q & A
6:00pm – Youth waves start the short course (100m & 200 meter swim parallel to the beach)
6:10pm – Adult waves start the long course (400 meter course, 1-3 loops)
- 3 certified lifeguards on the swim course plus additional volunteers
- entire run on a non-motorized paved path
- water station at the start/end of each loop
7:00-7:30pm – educational seminar of various topics & guest speakers (USAT Certified Coaches, local elite athletes, nutritionists, etc). **Will be held a the main pavilion where registration occurred.
- March 13 - Former professional triathlete - Sara McLarty
- March 27 - Massage therapist - Misty Becerra
- April 10 - Sports psychologist & pro triathlete - Alicia Kaye
- April 24 -
- May 8 - Skin safety & dermatologist - Reeli Reinu
- May 22 - TBD
- June 5 - TBD