Group & Solo Options
- 6-Week Group Training - $300 for SLAPPERS ($350 for non-SLAPPERS)
- Limited to 4-10 participants
- Meets for 12 x 1 hour sessions
- Tuesday 6-7p & Friday 6-7a
- Offered at critical times during the season for building strength
- Class #1: November 2 - December 14
- Class #2: January 8 - February 15
- Personal Strength Training Plan - $100 per session
- One 60-90 minute session with Coach Misty to assess your personal strengths/weaknesses
- Instruction/Demonstration of strength exercises and movement patterns
- A 4-6 week strength training routine will be written up for you to follow on your own
- Encouraged to come back in 4-6 weeks to repeat the process for an updated strength program based on the time of season & number of weeks until your 'A' race
Endurance sports are all about repetitious movements and actions. And while all the long training sessions keep us fit and healthy, there is always a risk of injury! Strength training is an often overlooked part of triathlete's training plan...so we've come up with a solution to the challenge of finding and doing a triathlon-friendly strength program!
Coach Misty has been an ACSM Certified Personal Trainer for 10+ years. She's worked with countless endurance athletes in South and Central Florida (including Coach Sara when she was still racing professionally!) and is looking forward to getting back in the gym with motivated SLAPPERS!