SLAP CORVID-19 Group Training Update
On March 17th, we suspended ALL scheduled SLAP group training to comply with the national social distancing suggestions to reduce the spread of CORVID-19.
ALL monthly automatic payments were put on hold on March 18.
At this time, we do not have any idea of a date when practices will resume. Please like our Facebook page for updates. And we invite you to check out our NEW YouTube channel for workout ideas.
SLAP Swim Practice
We offer organized swim practices throughout the Central Florida area for masters swimmers and triathletes. There are SIXTEEN sessions offered each week at FOUR different pools and one open water session.
Beginner, intermediate, and advanced athletes alike can benefit from organized and coached practice sessions. We welcome masters swimmers, triathletes, and fitness athletes of all ages (18+), abilities, and athletic goals to join us for accountability, fun, and creative workouts!
- $60 per month (ALL swim sessions)
- $10 single-session drop-in fee
Join the Facebook Group for Updates
Chris Lyle Aquatic Center - St. Cloud
Monday/ Wednesday/Friday - 6:30a-7:30p
- 3001 17th St, St Cloud, FL 34769
- Must see the coach on deck to sign the facility waiver before your first swim.
Windermere Prep School
Tuesday & Thursday- 5:45-6:45a
Sunday - 2:00-3:00p
- 6189 Winter Garden-Vineland Rd, Windermere, FL 34786
- Take the first right after entering the school gates.
- Drive all the way to the end of the parking lot.
AdventHealth Wellness Center Celebration
Adults - Tuesday & Thursday - 6:30-7:30p
Youth - Tuesday & Thursday - 5:30-6:30p
- 400 Celebration Place, Celebration, FL 34747
- Tell the front desk staff you are with "Swim Like a Pro" & sign in on the SLAP page.
National Training Center
Monday, Wednesday & Friday: 6:00-7:00a
Tuesday & Thursday: 12:00-1:00p
Tuesday & Thursday: 7:00-8:00p
- 1935 Don Wickham Dr, Clermont, FL 34711
- Tell the front desk staff you are with "Swim Like a Pro", show them the "approved" image below, and sign THIS facility-usage waiver before your first session.
Clermont's Waterfront Park
- Meet the Coach at the main pavilion next to the bathrooms.
- Wear a neon green SLAP cap or ask the coach for one.