SLAP 70.3 Group Coaching
What are the benefits of the SLAP 70.3 Group Coaching versus training on your own or trying to follow a generic program on the internet?
Your training will be designed for you to have a successful race at one of these 2020 SLAP Tri Team 70.3 events:
- We recommend starting SLAP Group Coaching at least 4 months before your 70.3 event.
- Participants Do Not have to be local to register for SLAP 70.3 Group Coaching.
- You must have completed at least one sprint distance triathlon before signing up for SLAP 70.3 Group Coaching.
- Athletes will be encouraged to participate in other events and races along the way. Each person's training program will be adjusted to reflect their personal race season.
- The Group Coaching payment Does Not includes your monthly SLAP swim practice fees ($60)!
- Athletes that sign up for five months of Group Coaching will receive free SLAP Tri Team swag (magnet, stickers, visor or hat, and shirt or tank) and will receive 20% off all SLAP gear at Wheel Works store.
- Additional coaching, in the form of private lessons, will be at the #SLAPPERS discounted rate of $50 per hour. Available for all swim/bike/run skills and technique sessions.
Ready to Join the Group?
Send us a message to introduce yourself and tell us about your triathlon and endurance goals. If you haven't already been in communication with a SLAP Coach, we want to get to know you. This is where you can ask us questions or schedule a phone call/in-person meeting to find out more information.